Chicago Construction News staff writer
Chicago Build Expo 2023 will return to McCormick Place on October 11-12. Attend the largest construction and design show for the Midwest supported by the Governor of Illinois.
Join 25,000+ pre-registered attendees across 2 eventful days to network, learn and win business like nowhere else. You can expect even more cutting-edge panel discussions, workshops, exhibitors and exclusive networking events in collaboration with key industry partners, than ever before!
Get up to date with the latest trends, developments and procurement opportunities across the built environment within the Midwest.
Check Out the 12 Conference Tracks and AIA CES Workshops Including: Future of Construction, Sustainability, Real Estate, Architecture, BIM & Digital Construction, Facilities Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Government Policy, Building Solutions & Materials Workshops, Sustainability & HSE Workshops, Architecture & Design Workshops and BIM & Digital Construction Workshops.
Hear From 400+ Expert Speakers Confirmed From Leading AEC Companies including:
- Jeanette Lenear Peruchini, Managing Principal – AECOM
- Phil Lazarus, Head of VDC, Americas – Lendlease
- Julide Bozoglu, Regional BIM Leader – CannonDesign
- Tomislav Žigo, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President – Clayco
- Thomas Hoepf, Senior Vice President & Global Design Director – EXP
- Mark Walsh, Principal, Global Director of Technical Design – Perkins&Will
- Lindsey Landwehr-Fasules, Director of Sustainability – Turner Construction Company
- Drew DePriest, Senior Director, Digital Facilities Management – CBRE
- Kirstin (Gidzinski) Brodict, Senior Vice President – JLL
- Brian Brodeur, EVP of Development & Construction Management – CA Ventures
- John Mlade, Director of Sustainable & Healthy Environments – Wight & Company
- Ross Wimer, Senior Vice President & Americas Architecture Lead – AECOM
- Dana Erdman, Director of Technology & Innovation – Bulley & Andrews
- Corey Zussman, Director of Quality Management – Pepper Construction
Connect With Attendees at One of Our Exclusive Networking Events:
- The Construction Owners Association of America Networking Party
- Sustainability Networking
- Real Estate & Mixer
- Architecture Networking
- The Midwest’s Largest Annual Women in Construction Networking Event
- The Annual Diversity in Construction Networking Event
The Government Hub is a great opportunity for suppliers to introduce themselves to new buyers and learn about how they can get involved in upcoming construction projects. Meet and do business with the City of Chicago Department of Procurement Services, Chicago Department of Planning & Development, Chicago Department of Housing, and more to confirmed.
Check out the Architects Hub for your chance to see the most innovative upcoming designs set to transform the Midwest skyline. Many leading architecture firms confirmed to be participating in this feature area includes, Perkins&Will, DLR Group, CRTKL, Lamar Johnson Collaborative and more!
Festival of Construction
More than just another tradeshow, Chicago Build is a true Festival of Construction. From live music, entertainment, a tasty food and drinks trail, to competitions and giveaways.
Chicago Build promises to be a fantastic day away from the office with networking parties to grow your connections!
Register for your free tickets today: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/databid-23
Submit a booth inquiry: www.chicagobuildexpo.com/databid-booth-23