Chicago Construction News special feature
Chicago Build Expo 2022 (Oct. 13 to14, McCormick Place) is taking place in a few weeks. Attend the largest construction, design and real estate show for the Midwest supported by the Governor of Illinois and the Mayor of Chicago.
Join more than 20,000 pre-registered attendees across two eventful days to network, learn and win business like nowhere else. You can expect even more cutting- edge panel discussions, workshops, exhibitors and exclusive networking events in collaboration with key industry partners, than ever before!
Get up to date with the latest trends, developments and procurement opportunities across the built environment within the Midwest.
Conference Tracks and Workshops
Check out the 12 Conference Tracks and AIA CES Workshops including: Future Construction, Government Policy, Architecture, BIM and Digital Construction, Sustainability, Health and Safety, Facilities Management, Real Estate.
More than 350 expert speakers
Hear from more than 350 confirmed expert speakers, including:
• Matthew Beaudet, commissioner – DOB
• Ross Wimer, senior vice-president and America’s architecture lead – AECOM
• Shannon O’Hare, senior managing director – Cushman & Wakefield
• David Reifman, president – Clayco
• Danielle Tillman, managing principal – bKL Architecture
• Susan Heinking, vice-president High Performance and Sustainable Construction – Pepper Construction
Connect with attendees at one of the exclusive networking events:
• CSI Chicago Networking Breakfast
• Construction Networking Lunch – Sponsored by MEPEX
• Real Estate and Property Management Professionals Mixer in partnership with Chicago Association of Realtors
• Diversity in Construction Networking Party in collaboration with NAMC
• AEC Movers and Shakers Drinks Reception
• NIBS: Resiliency and Infrastructure in a Climate of Change
• American Council for Construction Education (ACCE) Networking Event The Construction Owner’s (COAA) Networking Event
• Midwest’s Largest Networking Event for Women in Construction in partnership with NAWIC, PWC and Women Planning and Development
Meet the Buyers
The show features two dedicated points for visitors to Meet the Buyers. This is a great opportunity for suppliers and consultants to introduce themselves to procurement teams and learn about how they can get involved in upcoming construction projects.
Check out the Architects Hub for your chance to see the most innovative upcoming designs set to transform the Midwest skyline. Many leading architecture firms confirmed to be participating in this feature area includes, Perkins&Will, DLR Group, CRTKL, Lamar Johnson Collaborative and more.
Festival of Construction
More than just another trade show, Chicago Build is a true Festival of Construction. From live music, entertainment and food and drink, to competitions, giveaways and special guests,
Chicago Build promises to be a fantastic day away from the office: a chance for an industry to reunite under one roof at long last.