MRG Construction Corp. is here to help customers realize their construction vision. We handle ground up construction, interior buildouts, and remodeling services, putting our customers first by providing quality, on-time construction that inspires clients and our team members to grow and succeed. Through our expertise, resources, and dedication we consistently challenge, innovate, and improve upon our methods and results through the delivery of quality service and attention to detail.
As an affiliate of Matanky Realty Group, MRG Construction Corp offers full-service construction with the Matanky experience.
MRG Construction is hiring an Estimator, or Cost Engineer, responsible for cost calculations to determine various costs to complete a project or provide products and services to our clients. This will include researching the costs of the materials, transport, labor and equipment. The Estimator will work closely with our Project Management teams efficiently and quickly to best support our current and future clients and internal teams.
- Research the cost of items such as materials, transport, labour and equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with contractors and vendors\
- Obtain quotes from suppliers and contractors within a specified time frame
- Assess the risk levels associated with a project
- Prepare and submit quotations and details of costs for work to be done
- Assist with bids for new contracts and supporting the purchasing process
- Monitoring the costs at the different stages of a project to ensure it stays within the estimated costs
- College degree preferred ideally within Construction Management
- 3 plus years’ experience in an estimator role or project management role with estimator experience within the commercial construction industry
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set goals, budgets and deadlines
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet or estimating software
- Ability to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Ability to manage time well and multitask
- Strong understanding of the commercial construction process
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to take and give constructive feedback
- 20 days of PTO starting first year
- Contribution towards Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
- 401k matching
- Growth Opportunities
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Experience: Construction estimating, 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
MRG Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond by email to Esther Fox, Talent Consultant, at EFox@Matanky.com.