The Winter (January) 2023 issue of Chicago Construction News has been published.
- Prime Data Centers begins construction of $1 billion data center campus;
- Shovels can hit the ground for multi-billion dollar O’Hare Airport terminal;
- Illinois mayors support $850 million proposal to improve Union Station and build capacity for train service;
- Contractor faces $277K fines for failing to protect roofing employees;
- Personal Touch is the key to success for Floods Royal Flush (sponsored feature);
- 2023 Construction Expo and Safety Conference: Annual gathering of industry professionals attracts best and brightest in construction; and
- Projects and opportunities.