The Fall (October 2022) issue of Chicago Construction News has been published.
- 91% of construction firms say worker shortages driving up costs, causing delays: AGC;
- Chicago Build Expo 2022: Attend the Midwest’s largest construction, design and real estate show (sponsored feature);
- MPEI issues RFI for ‘reimagination’ of Lakeside Center;
- Massive data center project brings 1,000 construction jobs;
- ASA Chicago’s Meet the GCs event returns to Wintrust Field on Oct. 4; and
- Projects and opportunities.
You can view the publication on page turning software here. If you would like a printed edition (or subscription) you can request your copies at this link.